- What Information We May Collect
We may collect the following types of information from and about users on this App:
- • Personally Identifiable Information or "PII": This is information that identifies you personally, such as your first and last name, email address, and phone number. We do not collect PII from you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. You may access most areas of this App without providing PII to us, but from time to time this App may include areas where user registration is needed to access certain features or participate in certain activities or events. We ask for and collect your PII when you register in one of such areas or when you contact us to make a request or inquiry (each, an "Identification Activity"). Whether or not to disclose PII is completely your choice. However, without providing PII you will not be able to engage in or complete an Identification Activity with us.
- • NOTE: To the extent we use UAI in a manner that identifies a user individually (e.g., if we link or associate such information with a specific user’s computer or mobile device), such information will be treated as PII. Otherwise, UAI will be treated as AAI.
- What We Do With the Information
The following describes how we may use users’ information (including PII) collected on this App:
- • To provide, operate, manage, maintain and improve this App: This includes using PII to enable, administer and manage users’ Identification Activities.
- • To protect our rights, etc.: We use third-party service providers to assist us with this App’s operation, hosting, maintenance, security, etc. and they may need to access our users’ PII in order to perform tasks for us. We require that our service providers limit their use of our users’ PII solely to providing services to this App and that they safeguard such information and not make unauthorized use or disclosure of the information.
- Information Access, Retention and Choice
- • Information Access: If you have provided PII to us on this App and you wish to view or update your information in our database, please Contact Us.
- • Data Retention: By engaging in an Identification Activity on this App, you acknowledge and agree that we may retain the information (including PII) provided by you in our database for as long as you continue to use this App or we have legitimate business need to store such information. We also reserve the right to retain the information as necessary to comply with law or legal process (including a court order or subpoena), to cooperate with law enforcement (including investigation of an alleged or suspected crime, fraud or other illegal activity), to complete a pending transaction, to resolve a claim or dispute, and/or to enforce an applicable agreement between you and us.
Because of its non-personally-identifiable nature, AAI(including UAI that is not personally identifiable) may be retained indefinitely.
- • Promotional Email Opt-Out: To opt out of receiving marketing/promotional emails from us on a going-forward basis, please Contact Us or use the "unsubscribe" link provided in a marketing/promotional email you previously received from us.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
To manage Adobe Local Shared Objects (also known as LSOs or Flash cookies), please visit http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html. We may also use "web beacons" (also known as "clear GIFs", "pixel tags", etc.) – which are small bits of code embedded in web pages or in emails – to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited a web page, and to understand usage patterns. We may include web beacons in emails to help us recognize activities such as when an email was opened, how many times an email was forwarded, which links in the email were clicked on, etc. Web beacons cannot be declined when delivered via a regular web page. However, web beacons can be refused when delivered via email. If you do not wish to receive web beacons via email, you will need to disable HTML images or refuse HTML (select Text only) emails via your email software.
We use commercially reasonable measures to safeguard the security of this App and our users’ information, including limiting access to our users’ information to only those of our employees, agents, contractors and service providers who need to access such information in order to perform tasks for us, and we require that they not make any unauthorized use or disclosure of the information. However, despite these efforts, no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure and, therefore, we and our service vendor cannot guarantee the absolute security of our users’ account information. We will endeavor to notify our users if and to the extent required by law, in the event we become aware of a breach or suspected breach of the security of this App that affects our users’ account information. However, you understand and acknowledge that we are not liable for any breach of security resulting from causes or events that are beyond our control, including, without limitation, your own act or omission, corruption of storage media, defects in third-party data security products or services, power failures, natural phenomena, riots, acts of vandalism, hacking, sabotage, or terrorism. By providing your email address to us, you acknowledge and agree that we may notify you via email regarding an actual or suspected security breach.
To contact us, please use the information below:
• LEVEL-5 abby Inc.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org